_____ 60 Day written notice ( Not valid to terminate lease )
_____ Rent Paid through end of lease and any/all days beyond that
(Deposit CANNOT be used as last month rent per lease)
_____ Carpets professionally cleaned. Provide receipt.
_____ Clean all but not limit to the follow:
• Oven and all other appliances inside and out
• Drawers, cupboards, sinks and counters inside and out
• Floors, baseboards and walls
• Doors, knobs and trim
• Blinds, windows and screens
• Toilets, tubs and showers
• Mirrors, fixtures and handles
• Lights, switches and outlets
• Fireplace and hardware
• Garage floor, shelves and doors
• Exterior cob/spider webs, dirt and debris
• Driveway and walkway
• Yard free of trash and debris and all bushes, shrubs, trees and grass in a healthy state
• House should be cleaned thoroughly and in a sanitary manner
_____ Professionally patch any/all holes in walls
_____ Touch up paint with correct color and sheen. Do NOT assume any paint left at the property matches.
Test in a small area to be sure proper matching and then proceed. If you need to color match it is your
responsibility to ensure everything looks correct.
_____ Fix anything that is broken that is not listed on the original “Move In Inspection” paperwork.
_____ Ensure landscaping is in original condition and all trees, plants, shrubs and bushes are intact and healthy
_____ Change all smoke alarm batteries and leave receipt showing proof
_____ Be sure all light bulbs are working and change where needed
_____ Be sure that gate/garage remotes are working and change batteries if necessary
_____ Let us know the last day you will be there so we can have the new tenant or owner switch utilities by that date.
Please do not shut anything off prior to that date.
_____ Leave mailbox keys (with mailbox location and number), common area keys and remotes
at the property in Ziploc bag labeled with street name
_____ Roll trash cans to the curb and do final walk through to ensure
all personal items have been removed
_____ Drop off ALL door keys at Trans Action office
_____ To request a pre‐move out walk through with someone from our office please call to schedule before
your move out date.
Thank you. You will receive your remaining deposit in accordance with Alabama law.